Christopher D. Stuvland

Christopher D. Stuvland

Principal Broker

Click to Contact

Christopher D. Stuvland


Growing up in quaint Eastern Oregon, I was privileged to work for many ranches and farms, where I developed numerous skills and valuable knowledge of the industry at both a micro and macro level. While obtaining my degree from Oregon State University, I worked for the local watershed council in the Blue Mountains, where I was a private land project coordinator. There, I helped conduct studies on how to best conserve and realize the most efficient and effective use of the water, appropriated to various properties. Upon graduating from OSU with an agricultural degree, I began work for Wilbur-Ellis as a field man, focusing on sales and crop fertilizer application.

With a diverse background in agriculture, I decided to make a long-term career decision to enter the real estate industry and specialize in the sale of agricultural and recreational properties. This allows me to combine my many passions surrounding agriculture. In this business, success to me, is defined as building strong relationships to put together transactions, founded on trust, mutual respect and hard work. I commit to bring forth tenacity, creativity, and the highest of ethics each and every day.

Licensed in the State of Oregon

Christopher’s Properties

  • 1050000
    b & l ranch
    farms ranches
    Wallowa County, Oregon
    The Whitney Land Company Presents: The B & L Ranch The B & L Ranch is a true testament to the sheer beauty of what the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Located near the base of Ruby Peak Mountain and close to the century-old town of Lostine, Oregon, this exclusive 142+/- deeded acre hay and cattle ranch has been owned and operated by the same family for over two generations. Improvements on the ranch support running approximately 30-40 head of cattle annually and producing approximately 180-200 tons of hay during the growing season. Roughly 10 +/- miles away is
    142± acres
  • 750000
    pilot rock crp fix place
    farms huntingland recreationalland
    Umatilla County, Oregon
    The Fix Place CRP Property contains 1,160+/- deeded acres and is located approximately 8 +/- miles northwest of the small town of Pilot Rock, OR. The property consists of 686.97 tillable acres with the remaining in rangeland. Currently, approximately 641.10+/- of the tillable acres are enrolled into the Conversation Reserve Program and produces an annual payment of $43,851 dollars. The property is being leased out to a longstanding tenant who receives 33% of the annual payment and is responsible for the CRP obligations. The remaining payment of 67% goes to the landlord. The soils are comprised
    1,160± acres
  • 320000
    spring hollow wheat farm
    Umatilla County, Oregon
    The Spring Hollow Wheat Farm offers an opportunity to have a 50% shared undivided interest of 200.5 +/- non-contiguous deeded acreage. Located southeast of Adams, Oregon, this farm is currently being leased out and providing the owner an ROI. The property is currently being farmed as a wheat/fallow rotation and has a PLC yield of 85 BU. There are no outbuildings on the parcels. Most of the acreage is flat with some slope. Soils are mainly of highly productive Athena silt loam and Palouse silt loam.
    200± acres
  • 610000
    storie ranches
    Umatilla County, Oregon
    The Storie Ranch offers 560 +/- acres located approximately 10 miles southeast of Pendleton, Oregon. The non-contiguous tract is located within the Confederated Tribes of Umatilla Indian Reservation. The property lies at the foothills of the Blue Mountains stretching east, adjacent to I-84. The gently rolling to steep landscape was historically farmed and then part of the Conservation Reserve Program. Currently the majority of the property is range grassland and used for recreation purposes. There is a well drilled on the property with power supplied and multiple outbuildings. Annual springs, high volume vegetation and South Patawa Creek running through
    560± acres
  • 1324670
    umatilla river mountain property
    huntingland recreationalland riverfront timberland
    Umatilla County, Oregon
    Tucked away in a gorgeous valley, sits 1,906 +/- deeded acres. The Umatilla River Mountain Property is a beautiful testament to the unique lands of Eastern Oregon. Exceptional valley views full of wildlife, native grasses and flush timber pockets make up the majority of the property that is buildable and has been managed by the owner, who is a true steward of the land. The Umatilla River, full of Rainbow trout and other fly-hungry fish, runs right through the center of the estate. Bordering the Umatilla National Forest, and surrounding the Historical Bar M Ranch, this property provides
    1,906± acres

Contact Christopher