The quality base acres (approx. 260 ac) of good water complimented by the adjoining BLM and USFS allotments provides excellent opportunities for running livestock. Two homes both are in good condition. New shop, ample equipment storage, and livestock working facilities make this an efficient functioning ranch that has been in the family since the 1950's. The grazing system begins in the lower elevation rangeland. As the season progresses, livestock are moved to higher elevation timber pastures. Allotments are all contiguous in a rotation from the headquarters. No hauling of livestock for grazing purposes is required. On an average year the ranch will have water available for the entire growing season. The Burnt River which flows out of Unity Reservoir is known for its capacity to provide a consistent source of water to its users.
* 2 homes:
Home #1-2,400 sq. ft., 4 bed, 3 bath, 2 living rooms, 2 utility rooms
Home #2-2,200 sq. ft., partially remodeled, 5 bed, 1 bath
* Large 66'x44' steel shop
* Hay Shed
* Calving shed and barn
* Multiple sheds, barns, outbuilding
* Corral system
* Septic system
* 260 acres irrigated. Unity Reservoir "Burnt River" known for its reliable water supply. Primarily flood irrigated. 1 pivot, 1 wheel-line. Seller irrigates ranch with 1 person.
* BLM and USFS Allotments. Reliable water. All out-the-gate from headquarters 125 pair USFS allotment, 6/10 - 10/9, 45 pair BLM 6/10 - 9/9/
* Deeded rangeland grazing as well
* Average grass hay production is 3 ton/acre. Historically fields planted to alfalfa average 5 ton/acre.